With this release, Lever is announcing a host of upgrades to help as recruiting organizations plan to enter 2021 with more predictability and sustainability in mind.’
We know that many companies have experienced much uncertainty over the course of this year, which is why we are committed to your success in the years ahead by offering even more efficiency, automation, and visual insight within our product.
Visual Insights preview
Visual Insights is a completely redesigned reporting experience. It is built on top of Lever’s unified reporting database, the same one that powers Data Warehouse Sync.
Visual Insights leverages the power of Looker to create actionable dashboards that provide valuable insights at a glance. Additionally, new reports have been added to the existing list, including a high-level overview of all dashboards and requisitions.
Expanded partner and integration ecosystem
In this release, Lever launched new or enhanced integrations with Spark Hire, Crosschq, CodeSignal, Sterling, and HireSweet. With Lever’s one-stop talent relationship management (TRM) platform, customers benefit by:
- Making better hiring decisions faster using video interviewing from Spark Hire.
- Identifying, hiring, onboarding, and retaining talent from reference checking and sourcing on Crosschq.
- Evaluating candidates’ programming skills with automated and live assessments via CodeSignal.
- Conducting background checks across Canada and EMEA (via Sterling Backcheck) and APAC (via Sterling – RISC) — all with results accessible from Lever.
- Easily automating search and outreach to recruit candidates not openly looking for jobs, using HireSweet.
To learn even more about how these new features and capabilities can help you and your talent team, schedule a demo with a Lever representative to learn more.