Lots of love, care, and attention to detail go into building (and regularly enhancing) our complete talent acquisition suite. While we build our ATS + CRM to aid our customers with their respective recruiting efforts and hiring programs, we certainly don’t mind receiving the occasional accolades that praise our best-in-class TA solution.
In addition to being recognized for our amazing company culture and bright organizational outlook in the years ahead from Comparably this year, Lever has also gotten some recent commendation as not just a premier recruiting platform, but also one of the best software products on the market today by review site G2.
Lever named one of the top 100 B2B solutions on the market — not just in the recruiting tech space
There are quite a few (thousand) B2B software providers, spanning a multitude of industries and addressing a variety of needs and pain points for businesses of all kinds and sizes.
Lever is certainly proud to be recognized as a leader in the talent acquisition and human resources technology space. That said, we’re just as elated to be named an overall leader in the B2B space, based on (as G2 puts it), “authentic, timely reviews from real users.”
Our solution made G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list along with other esteemed HR platforms like ADP Workforce Now, Workday HCM, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Paychex Flex.
“G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards are our industry’s version of the Academy Awards – showcasing market leaders and disruptors, while reflecting the latest and most pressing priorities among software buyers today,” G2 CMO Amanda Malko stated.
On top of this ‘award,’ G2 also named Lever as one of the top 50 mid-market and HR solutions as well as one of the top 100 software providers in terms of highest customer satisfaction.
With over 1,300 reviews on G2 from a range of customers in different sectors — from SaaS companies to professional services providers — and a four-out-of-five star rating, Lever continues to prove to be one of the top talent acquisition platforms on the market today.
The aforementioned numbers are great. The actual praise we receive from our customers (see below), however, is equally appreciated by the entire Lever team — and continues to motivate and push us to further strengthen our already-stellar solution:
- “In general, [Lever] is a very intuitive ATS system. The way to follow up on candidates, referrals, and contacts is easy and spares a lot of time. The search function is good, there are filters available, and the availability for tagging is future-oriented and really helpful.” — Thomas W., CEO, Staffing & Recruiting Agency (SMB)
- “The platform is incredibly intuitive. With all the features available, very little handholding is required for my team to feel organized and on top of their hiring goals. Having a platform like Lever to keep our hiring pipeline full and organized has improved our ability to keep key candidates interested since everyone involved in hiring/interviewing has all the information they need to weigh in.” — Administrator, Internet Company, (Mid-Sized Company)
- “Intuitive system, speedy implementation team, fantastic support throughout the process, and an overall amazing experience for recruitment team and hiring managers alike. Lever has revolutionized our process end to end and brought better visibility and consistency at a global level to the way we acquire top talent.” — Dan S., Head of Device Operations (Enterprise)
- “Being able to build out interview workflows for each department with built-in email templates has been very helpful. It’s streamlined our process big time and allows us to focus most of our time on the sourcing and recruiting of different roles.” — Matthew B., Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition & Progress Planning (Mid-Sized Company)
- “What is most helpful is how efficiently I can schedule interviews and how Lever integrates with Google. It’s very easy to standardize, personalize, and automate messaging to candidates too, which means candidates can continuously know their status in our interview process and no one gets left behind!” — Administrator in IT & Services (Enterprise)
- “The features and UI of Lever are intuitive, easy to navigate, and just make sense. Additionally, Lever recognizes any updates in real-time, so, for a highly active recruiting team, multiple people are able to make changes and they’re reflected immediately. Also, the integrations with Slack, Google Suite, and LinkedIn Recruiter make it super easy to keep up with candidate activity across our team’s tools.” — Wren, Recruiter (Mid-Sized Company)
An easy-to-use solution that streamlines tasks, eliminates manual work, boosts team productivity and collaboration, speeds up the recruitment process, and helps their businesses scale and grow as desired: That’s the consensus praise from our customer base — and what drives us to continue to build best-in-class software for them.
Schedule a LeverTRM demo with our team today to learn how our talent acquisition suite can elevate your recruiting and hiring effectiveness and transform your TA strategy.